Boho Butterfly Locs are beautiful handmade custom designed locs that deliver a sexy, bohemian and natural look all in one.
Over a year in development these locs are around 1.5 - 2cm wide and are fluffy, highly textured and lightweight, they are stable and hardwearing and are suitable for traditional and individual crochet install.
We designed them to look even better than Butterfly locs from a salon, because who has all day to get their hair done?! We got you.
The ombre colours have a subtle color graduation for a natural result that is stunning.
Boho Butterfly Locs are available in two lengths, 12” and 20”, and four colors, Midnight, Bronde, Bronde/Bronde and Light.
- Beautiful unique Butterfly Locs that give salon looks in half the time.
- Just one pack is enough for a full install.
- 72 naturally textured handmade crochet locs, each loc unique.
- Lightweight so they won’t weigh down your edges.
- Pre-looped for quick and easy crochet installation.
- Can be worn for up to 12 weeks.
- 100% Water friendly - these locs can be washed. Don't sleep on wet hair.
- Video tutorials provided after purchase.
- Designed specifically with melanated girls in mind.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- 72 x 20" Boho Butterfly locs.
- Enough for a full head crochet install.
- Color: Light - Light is our hot new blonde ombre color. With mixed light brown and blonde roots which blend to a subtle ombre of cool ash blond ends.
- A FREE Boho Locs accessory kit containing over 30 hair jewels and ties
- A full after-care guide will be sent straight to your inbox with the lowdown on maintenance, including how to install, style, and remove in video format for you to follow along. We. Got. You.
Please see our returns and exchange policies here: Returns and exchanges
At Boho Locs, we operate an exchange only returns policy.
To organise an exchange or for any other exchange-related queries, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
See our full returns policy here - https://boholocs.com/pages/return-exchange-cancellation-policy