Our BOHO EMPRESS LOCS are highly realistic, and have been designed to mimic the natural kinks and waves found in natural locs and sister locs.
Each pack has 190 strands that are each around 0.5cm wide. Locs and are not pre-looped. We show you how to create the loops and how to install them in our easy to follow tutorial videos. and it means that when Once installed you will have 380 locs, more than enough for a full head.
Our Empress locs come in 3 lengths: Short and Sweet 16”, Classic 20” and Deluxe 26”, and in 2 colors Naturel and Auburn.
- So natural looking, everybody will think these locs are your own!
- 190 locs per pack (doubled through install method), resulting in more than enough locs for a full head crochet install.
- Due to the thinness, Empress Locs are not pre-looped. Therefore we need to create our own loops - which can be achieved easily by following the videos in your aftercare guide.
- Low lustre and low sheen for a natural looking result
- Our thinnest locs that are lightweight and won’t weigh down your edges
- Can be worn for up to 12 weeks
- Can be reused
- 100% water-friendly - these locs can be washed and swam in
- Video tutorials provided after purchase
- Designed specifically with melanated girls in mind
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- 190 Boho Empress Locs in 26” (*Please note there are 5 packs in this set)
- Color: Naturel - natural black, classic colour for all skin tones.
- A full after-care guide will be sent straight to your inbox with the lowdown on maintenance, including how to install, style, and remove in video format for you to follow along. We. Got. You.
Please see our returns and exchange policies here: Returns and exchanges
At Boho Locs, we operate an exchange only returns policy.
To organise an exchange or for any other exchange-related queries, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
See our full returns policy here - https://boholocs.com/pages/return-exchange-cancellation-policy
Empress Locs are our thinnest and most natural looking locs to date.
They come in three lengths -
Short and Sweet (16”),
and Deluxe (26”).
One pack is all you need for a full-head install.
You will receive 190 Boho Empress Locs in a kit (5 bundles) that double up to 380 strands.
Each pack comes with a free Boho Locs accessory kit containing over 30 hair jewels and ties. (Crochet tool not included.)
The Empress Locs do not come pre-looped, the loop is made as you crochet install onto the cornrow base. Watch our tutorial here.
All Boho styles are designed with long-lasting synthetic hair so you can slay for up to 12 weeks at a time. If looked after well, the locs can be reused.
You will receive a full after-care guide after purchase, including maintenance tips and more.
Empress Locs cannot be installed individually. This style requires the full crochet install method. Watch our tutorial here.
It’s totally fine to wash your Empress Locs!
You can do this in the shower under cool water. We recommend the following when washing your locs:
1 – Detangle the locs with your fingers before getting them wet.
2 – Wet the hair standing up in the shower. You can then go ahead and apply shampoo to the roots.
3 – Make sure to rinse out the shampoo and follow up with conditioner if you wish
4 – Rinse them thoroughly and let them air dry. Voila!
You can also swim in your Empress locs.
After swimming, we recommend rinsing out the pool or sea water from the locs and letting them air dry thoroughly.