JOIN THE BOHO TRIBE
Sign up to our Newsletter for 10% off your first purchase and receive exclusive offers, hella hair inspo, and content to cultivate the Goddess in you.
Boho Queen Locs are stunning custom-designed locs that deliver an effortlessly cool, chic and natural look.
Designed FOR US these locs are around 1.5cm wide and have highly textured roots that blend out into loose comb through wavy hair. at the ends for a flawless result. Each loc is unique and has its own curl and wave pattern for a breathtaking style.
Layers are included in this style to frame your face to bring out your beauty and add dimension to the style. Boho Queen locs are available in two lengths, 24” and 16”, and two colors, Naturel and Hot Bronde.
- Beautiful unique Locs inspired by Lisa Bonet with texture and waves that’s sophisticated, soft and natural
- Just one pack is enough for a full install
- 72 naturally textured crochet locs each with their own unique wave and curl
- Lightweight so they won’t weigh down your edges
- Pre-looped for quick and easy crochet installation
- Can be worn for up to 12 weeks
- 100% Water friendly - these locs can be washed.
- Video tutorials provided after purchase
- Designed specifically with melanated girls in mind
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- 72 Boho Queen Locs in 16” -enough for a full head crochet install.
- Color: Hot Bronde - Natural dark roots fading into a customized bright rich brown.
- A FREE Boho Locs accessory kit containing over 30 hair jewels and ties
- A full after-care guide will be sent straight to your inbox with the lowdown on maintenance, including how to install, style, and remove in video format for you to follow along. We. Got. You.
Please see our returns and exchange policies here: Returns and exchanges
At Boho Locs, we operate an exchange only returns policy.
To organise an exchange or for any other exchange-related queries, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
See our full returns policy here - https://boholocs.com/pages/return-exchange-cancellation-policy
Long Boho Queen Locs are around 24”
Bob Boho Queen Locs are around 16”
One pack is all you need for a full-head install with 72 locs per pack.
Each pack comes with a free Boho Locs accessory kit containing over 30 hair jewels and ties. (Crochet tool not included.)
Boho Queen Locs are a bespoke design that require more maintenance than our original locs, therefore they are less likely to be re-usable.
To increase the longevity of the style please follow our Boho Queen Locs care-guide here.
Yes, the Queen Locs are pre-looped for a quick crochet installation!
While it is possible to do, we don’t advise doing all individuals for your Boho Locs install due to the handmade nature of our locs and each loc being unique in it’s wave and curl pattern.
We recommend installing traditional crochet in the back, and individual crochet in the front with double wrapping to keep it secure.
(tutorial videos are sent after purchase).
We highly recommend washing our Boho Queen Locs in the first week after install and then weekly thereafter. See our Queen wash day tutorial here https://boholocs.com/blogs/blog/boho-queen-locs-how-to-install-wash-and-maintain
It’s also totally fine to swim in your Boho Queen Locs!
After swimming, we would recommend rinsing out the pool or sea water from the locs, and washing with a silicon based conditioner. Ensure you air dry thoroughly before sleeping.