STYLE 1 - Original Boho Queen Locs in Hot Bronde
Boho Queen Locs are stunning custom-designed locs that deliver an effortlessly cool, chic and natural look.
Designed FOR US these locs are around 1.5cm wide and have highly textured roots that blend out into loose comb through wavy hair. at the ends for a flawless result. Each loc is unique and has its own curl and wave pattern for a breathtaking style.
Layers are included in this style to frame your face to bring out your beauty and add dimension to the style. Boho Queen locs are available in two lengths, 24” and 16”, and two colours, Naturel and Hot Bronde.
STYLE 2 - Distressed Boho Queen Locs in Hot Bronde
Like never before, take your Boho original style to the next-level with Boho Wrapping Hair to create a highly textured and seamless distressed look.
Choose to slay the original style first, then switch it up and distress for a whole new vibe, or instantly slay the Boho Distressed Look. Serve limitless ways to do you, boo.
Simply follow our video tutorials for a simple self-install technique, and the choice of wrapping methods to create your individual standout Distressed look.
The Wrapping Hair is not pre-fluffed to give you the full flexibility to customise the finished look according to your taste. Whether you want it highly textured, slightly fluffy, or super sleek, we got you.
- Beautiful unique Locs inspired by Lisa Bonet with texture and waves that’s sophisticated, soft and natural
- Just one pack is enough for a full install
- 72 naturally textured crochet locs each with their own unique wave and curl
- Lightweight so they won’t weigh down your edges
- Pre-looped for quick and easy crochet installation
- Can be worn for up to 12 weeks
- 100% Water friendly - these locs can be washed.
- Video tutorials provided after purchase
- Designed specifically with melanated girls in mind
- 4 Bundles of Bronde loose Boho Wrapping Hair to create your customised Distressed style
- More than enough Wrapping Hair for a complete Distressed finish
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- 72 16" Boho Queen Locs
- 4 bundles of Boho Wrapping Hair in Bronde
- 1 kit is all you need for a full head crochet install, and wrapping hair for the Distressed look.
- Color: Hot Bronde - Natural dark roots fading into a customised bright rich brown.
- A FREE Boho Locs accessory kit containing over 30 hair jewels and ties
- A full after-care guide will be sent straight to your inbox with the lowdown on maintenance, including how to install, style, and remove in video format for you to follow along. We. Got. You.
- Discover how to get the Boho Distressed Look with our tutorial videos found here.
Please see our returns and exchange policies here: Returns and exchanges
At Boho Locs, we operate an exchange only returns policy.
To organise an exchange or for any other exchange-related queries, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
See our full returns policy here - https://boholocs.com/pages/return-exchange-cancellation-policy
Long Boho Queen Locs are around 24”
Bob Boho Queen Locs are around 16”
One pack is all you need for a full-head install with 72 locs per pack.
Each pack comes with a free Boho Locs accessory kit containing over 30 hair jewels and ties. (Crochet tool not included.)
Boho Queen Locs are a bespoke design that require more maintenance than our original locs, therefore they are less likely to be re-usable.
To increase the longevity of the style please follow our Boho Queen Locs care-guide here.
Yes, the Queen Locs are pre-looped for a quick crochet installation!
While it is possible to do, we don’t advise doing all individuals for your Boho Locs install due to the handmade nature of our locs and each loc being unique in it’s wave and curl pattern.
We recommend installing traditional crochet in the back, and individual crochet in the front with double wrapping to keep it secure.
(tutorial videos are sent after purchase).
We highly recommend washing our Boho Queen Locs in the first week after install and then weekly thereafter. See our Queen wash day tutorial here https://boholocs.com/blogs/blog/boho-queen-locs-how-to-install-wash-and-maintain
It’s also totally fine to swim in your Boho Queen Locs!
After swimming, we would recommend rinsing out the pool or sea water from the locs, and washing with a silicon based conditioner. Ensure you air dry thoroughly before sleeping.
Bob Distressed Kits come with a full pack of the original style (Goddess, Beach or Queen) and a pack of 4 bundles of wrapping hair.
Long Distressed Kits come with a full pack of the original style and a pack of 5 bundles of wrapping hair.
More than enough to get the complete distressed look!
We recommend our traditional canerow crochet base for this install however you can check out our founder Lulu here achieving her Distressed look using the individual method for those that want to mix things up!
The Distressed Goddess Kits come in 12-14" and 22"
The Distressed Queen Kits come in 16" and 24"
The Distressed Beach Kits come in 10-12" and 22"
The Distressed Majesty Twists Kits come in 18"
There are 120 locs/twists in a pack.
You can slay the original Queen locs look and get the Bohemian Distressed Queen look when you're ready to switch things up
You can slay the original sleek Majesty Twists look and get the Distressed Majesty twists look whenever you're ready to switch things up
Watch how we recommend removing your Distressed Kit here.
The kit includes an iconic Boho original style, with loose Wrapping Hair to create the Distressed Loc Look yourself when it's time to switch it up. Learn how with our tutorial videos. We. Got. You.
The Wrapping Hair is not pre-fluffed, so you have the complete flexibility to customize the finished look according to your taste. Whether you want it highly textured, slightly fluffy, or super sleek, the options in your hands.