BOHO GODDESS BRAIDS® are the unrivaled crochet braids. Each braid features its own distinct curl pattern and twists, ensuring unmatched uniqueness. Designed for us by us, they embrace imperfections for an authentic bohemian feel. Layers are included for endless styling possibilities.
The triple-tone colors on these twists have been custom designed with you in mind. The gradients and blends have been developed to complement work well and highlight and bring out the beauty in all melanated skin tones. Boho Goddess Braids come in 3 colors, Lit, Naturel and Toffee.
- So authentic looking, everybody will think you got these done in the salon!
- Pre-looped for quick and easy crochet installation
- Just one pack is enough for a full-head crochet install
- 120 Boho Goddess Braids per pack. Each braid has its own unique wave and curl pattern for a beautiful result
- Lightweight for comfortable wear
- Quick and easy installation in under 2 hours with a pre-looped design
- Can be reused for up to 12 weeks for protective styling
- 100% water-friendly, suitable for swimming and washing - excluding mermaid hair
- Video tutorials provided after purchase
- Designed for us by us
- Specifically designed to complement melanated skin tones
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- 100 22” Boho Goddess Braids
- 20 14” strands of Mermaid Hair
- Color - Lit. Triple-tone color. Starting with natural dark roots fading to a rich honey blonde with subtle platinum blonde ends.
- A FREE Boho Locs accessory kit containing over 30 hair jewels and ties
- A full after-care guide will be sent straight to your inbox with the lowdown on maintenance, including how to install, style, and remove in video format for you to follow along. We. Got. You.
Please see our returns and exchange policies here: Returns and exchanges
At Boho Locs, we operate an exchange only returns policy.
To organise an exchange or for any other exchange-related queries, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
See our full returns policy here - https://boholocs.com/pages/return-exchange-cancellation-policy
Yes, the Goddess Locs are pre-looped for a quick crochet installation!
While it is possible to do, we don’t advise doing all individuals for your Boho Locs install because of the handmade nature of the locs.
We recommend a crochet install on a cornrow base, using either the pull through method, or double wrapping individuals at the front hairline.
Watch our easy to follow tutorials here.
Bob Boho Goddess Locs are 14”
Long Boho Goddess are around 22”
Boho Xtra Locs are around 26”
Please note: some of the locs in the images have been stretched using the Boho Stretch method which makes them look less wavy and slightly longer.
One pack is all you need for a full-head install!
We make our packs with a finished look in mind, and include enough for touch-ups and replacements.
Long Boho Goddess Locs - 120 locs (6 bundles) in 22”
Bob Boho Goddess Locs - 40 locs in 12” and 60 locs in 14” (6 bundles in total)
Your pack will also come with a free Boho Locs accessory kit containing over 30 hair jewels and ties. (Crochet tool not included.)
Yes, it’s totally fine to wash your Goddess Locs!
You can do this in the shower under cool water. We recommend the following when washing your locs:
1 – Detangle the locs with your fingers before getting them wet.
2 – Wet the hair standing up in the shower. You can then go ahead and apply shampoo to the roots.
3 – Make sure to rinse out the shampoo and follow up with conditioner if you wish
4 – Rinse the locs thoroughly and let them air dry. Voila!
You can also swim in our Boho Goddess Locs. However after swimming we recommend rinsing out the pool or sea water from the locs, and letting them air dry thoroughly.