HOW TO USE CLUB BOHO
Hey, you. Yes, you with the glowing skin, sleek nails, and those stylish Queen Locs. We see you’ve been cashing in rewards all year long, getting discounts and taking full advantage of our early access to new products.
Here's the thing! We don't think it's enough!
We are excited to announce we have a new Loyalty Program with even more PERKS!
Welcome to CLUB BOHO our newly-released Loyalty Program designed to give you more exclusive rewards every time you shop.
Want the deets? Keep reading!
What is Club Boho?
When it comes to shopping, we know you have a myriad of options. That’s why we’ve launched a new and improved program, the Club Boho Loyalty Program.
Unlike the previous rewards systems, Club Boho aims to create a fresh, fun, and fabulously rewarding space for our loyal customers to get the locs and accessories they love.
Every time you shop, you automatically get rewarded with points (1 point for every $1 spent) that you can quickly redeem in the future.
And the best part?
You can rack up your points and unlock all kinds of gratuities and rewards like cash discounts, early access to sales, stylish accessories, exclusive content, and more.
Even better, there are other ways to rack points beyond making a purchase: you earn points when you leave a review, share photos of our products, refer your BFF, colleagues, or family, and of course, when you follow us on our socials.
How to Use Your Store Account to Earn and Spend Club Boho Points
Like every other loyalty program, you need to create a store account to earn and spend your Club Boho points.
If you already have an account, all you need to do is log in and access Club Boho, but here are 3 other scenarios you should consider:
1. You have a Sisterhood account and a separate store account
If you were on The Sisterhood Program, you could use your store login (not The Sisterhood login), and your points will be available to you.
As a rewards member, you’ll be able to see your Club Boho points balance and check the tier you’re currently in (Boho Sister, Boho VIP, Boho MVP, or Boho G.OA.T).
You’ll also see the number of points you require to move up to the next tier, your rewards history, complete any actions/tasks, and refer a friend, all in the account section of your page.
2. I have a Sisterhood account and no store account
We have created an account for you with your points already loaded, you will need to create a store account with the email address you used for Sisterhood and your points will be available.
Please note - All points moved from sisterhood are doubled in our Boho Club Loyalty program.
3. I had access to the Boho SMILE PROGRAM
All your spending is already synced to your store account so you will be able to log in and see your points balance.
Just log in using your store log in.
How to Earn Club Points
It’s easy sis! We've got mad options!
- Follow us on all social media including TikTok. Each platform will give you points for perks.
- Tag us in your photos and videos! We love seeing pictures and videos of you rocking our locs, so tag tag tag and earn earn earn!
- Give us your details, your address, phone number, email address so we can keep in contact with you. For every detail you share we will have points associated with it.
- Leave a review, we love reviews and reviews have amazing point rewards, so don't be shy, tell us about ourselves!
- Take our style quiz! This alone gives you 20 points! Exciting, right?
- Oh and if it’s your birthday and you have shared your birthday with us, GIRL! We got you big time. Let’s just say, the points earned on your birthday are nothing to sneeze at!
- Take surveys, share campaign videos, spend over $170 will have you earning points out the wazoo! - Bought Bob Brauburn Boho Goddess Locs? That’s 157 points. Pretty cool, huh?
To start earning points all you have to do is:
- Log in to your Club Boho account (If you don’t log in, your points might not be reflected on your account)
- Scroll down and navigate to the ‘how to earn Club Boho points’ section
- You’ll see numerous tasks that you need to complete to gain points
- Click on the button under your preferred task, follow the instructions given to the letter like following Boho Locs on Instagram, leaving a review, sharing a photo, or spreading the word to your friends
- When you return to your Club Boho account, your points will be reflected in your account balance (if you don’t see your updated point balance, refresh the page after completing your task)
How to Spend Your Club Points
This is relatively simple too. All you need to do is to:
- Log into your store account – as always, ensure to log in first, or you might not see or spend your Club Boho points
- Shop for your favorite Boho Locs products and then add them to your cart
- Go to the checkout section
- Scroll to the discount section – you’ll see your points balance above and any coupons you’re eligible for (click the drop-down to see your coupons)
- Choose your coupon and click ‘APPLY’
- You’ll see the total price decrease and your coupon successfully applied
- Proceed to checkout!
See, it’s not rocket science.
(PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to redeem your coupons at the checkout on sale or discounted items.)
Everything you need to know about our PERKS
What are our perks you ask?
We have three main categories of perks, each associated with specific tiers.
- One time discount for entering the tier
- Birthday Discounts
- Points for cash spent
Boho Bestie - 160 - 480 points
Boho BFF - 480 - 640 points
VIBB Very Important Boho Babes - 640 -950 points
All Access Boho Babes - 950 Points +
Like The Smile and Sisterhood loyalty programs, Club Boho is straightforward to use, and well, more fun!
However, you need to REMEMBER that if you want to earn or spend your points, you have to LOG IN to your account first.
You WILL NOT be ABLE to REDEEM your points for any purchase if you don’t log in before making a purchase, so it’s crucial that you first log into your store account.
Celebrating the Evolution of Braids in Black Women: A Journey through the Years from the Perspective of Boho Locs
Be the first to comment.