Our BOHO GODDESS LOCS® are crochet faux locs around 1cm thick, and have a non uniform curl pattern consisting of unique kinks and curls. No two locs have the same curl pattern which results in a natural look.
Our Goddess range comes in 14 colours and in four lengths, xtra 26”, long 22”, bob 14” and short bob 6-10". With many Goddess styles you can add layers to frame your face. If you want an extra full look you can add volume packs, although one pack is enough for a full head install.
These locs are made with the highest quality synthetic hair, and are natural looking, lightweight, sexy, and feminine.
- Just one pack is enough for a full install
- 160 naturally textured crochet locs each with their own unique wave and curl pattern
- Low lustre and low sheen for a natural looking result
- Lightweight so they won’t weigh down your edges
- Pre-looped for quick and easy crochet installation
- Can be worn for up to 12 weeks
- Can be reused
- Swim and shower friendly. Don't sleep on wet hair
- Video tutorials provided after purchase
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- 160 Goddess Locs in total
- Made up of: 40x 6” locs, 60x 8” locs, 60x 10” locs
- (We recommend installing the 6” around the nape of your neck, 8” around the crown, and 10” at the front, for a naturally layered bob look.)
- Color: Light- a new blonde lighter than Bey-Blonde and darker than Lit. Mood gives summer vibes! Love and Light.
- A FREE Boho Locs accessory kit with over 30 jewels and hair ties.
- A full after-care guide will be sent straight to your inbox with the lowdown on maintenance, including how to install, style, and remove in video format for you to follow along. We. Got. You.
Please see our returns and exchange policies here: Returns and exchanges
At Boho Locs, we operate an exchange only returns policy.
To organise an exchange or for any other exchange-related queries, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
See our full returns policy here - https://boholocs.com/pages/return-exchange-cancellation-policy
Yes, the Goddess Locs are pre-looped for a quick crochet installation!
While it is possible to do, we don’t advise doing all individuals for your Boho Locs install because of the handmade nature of the locs.
We recommend a crochet install on a cornrow base, using either the pull through method, or double wrapping individuals at the front hairline.
Watch our easy to follow tutorials here.
Bob Boho Goddess Locs are 14”
Long Boho Goddess are around 22”
Boho Xtra Locs are around 26”
Please note: some of the locs in the images have been stretched using the Boho Stretch method which makes them look less wavy and slightly longer.
One pack is all you need for a full-head install!
We make our packs with a finished look in mind, and include enough for touch-ups and replacements.
Long Boho Goddess Locs - 120 locs (6 bundles) in 22”
Bob Boho Goddess Locs - 40 locs in 12” and 60 locs in 14” (6 bundles in total)
Your pack will also come with a free Boho Locs accessory kit containing over 30 hair jewels and ties. (Crochet tool not included.)
Yes, it’s totally fine to wash your Goddess Locs!
You can do this in the shower under cool water. We recommend the following when washing your locs:
1 – Detangle the locs with your fingers before getting them wet.
2 – Wet the hair standing up in the shower. You can then go ahead and apply shampoo to the roots.
3 – Make sure to rinse out the shampoo and follow up with conditioner if you wish
4 – Rinse the locs thoroughly and let them air dry. Voila!
You can also swim in our Boho Goddess Locs. However after swimming we recommend rinsing out the pool or sea water from the locs, and letting them air dry thoroughly.